The white rose.

Wails of anguish filled the void of silence in the fiery red sky.

Without a soul to pay heed, it died down devoid of hope as the world descended into chaos.

Power and greed led the way into a barren land where all that could be seen was rage.

While cries of pain overflowed into a sea of blood as fury blinded desolate beings.

The white rose glinted under the moonlight and another petal slowly turned to dust.

 

 






To all the wonderful people who read this post till the end, a BIG thank you from the bottom of my heart! Watch out for my posts which I'll be publishing every week and to know more about this blog check out the ABOUT page! Keep supporting!  

Comments

  1. Your description is very captivating, but I can't understand what you mean to say through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to convey war and the anger inside human beings while saying that peace is like a flower whose petals turn brown and fall with each time humans ignore it.

      Delete
    2. Wow! I got it now. Your writing is great.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts